Sunday, May 12, 2013

Baby Name Pondering at Waltzing More Than Matilda


Happy Mother's Day to all the current and expectant mums out there!! I hope you're enjoying a lovely day today, no matter what you are doing.

Recently I had the pleasure of doing an interview with the lovely Anna Otto, a fellow Aussie name blogger at Waltzing More Than Matilda. As a more experienced blogger than myself, Anna has been quite supportive and encouraging, and it was a real honour to be asked to do an interview with her. Waltzing More than Matilda always has the latest news on celebrity baby names, particularly local Australian celebrities, and also does some great, in-depth profiles about Australian names, whether it be a great Australian historical figure or place name. Which often happen to overlap. I've learnt quite a few interesting but little known facts about Australian history reading her blog.

The post is available here if you'd like to learn a little bit more about myself. Thanks Anna!

And again, Happy Mother's Day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. really good piece of information, I had come to know about your site from my friend krcv prasad, hyderabad, i have read all posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that, i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, babies names

    ReplyDelete